Budge Studios™ presents Strawberry Shortcake Pocket Lockets! Feeling arts-n-craftsy? Strawberry Shortcake is seeking beading buddies to join her jewelry-making party, and YOU’RE invited! Create fruitastic friendship lockets using shiny chains, cute charms, and funky letter beads. Personalize your lockets by taking real photos of you and your berry best friends, then save and share your berry-ific necklace for everyone to admire!
- Choose fun and fruity beads, chains and lockets in a variety of shapes and colors
- Drag and place beads onto your necklace to create cool patterns
- Use the letter beads to spell out words and names
- Take your berry own photo to use in the locket, or use a picture of Strawberry and her friends
- Try on your necklace by taking a selfie, or make one for a friend
- Unlock surprise beads and pendants by creating more necklaces
- Save your friendship lockets in the Friendship Album to view later
- Show off your berry dazzling creations to friends by email or Facebook
- Follow Strawberry’s easy step-by-step instructions along the way
I have an issue, how can I contact Budge support? For any questions or technical support, email us at email@example.com
How do I play? To create a necklace, tap the mannequin in the main menu. Then, choose a chain, add a locket to your necklace, and decorate it with beads and pendants! You can move to the next step at any time by tapping the button at the top of the necklace. To create a new necklace (or continue an unfinished necklace), tap the mannequin in the main menu. Then, choose chains, beads, pendants, and a locket using the boxes at the bottom of the screen. Items can be dragged onto the necklace, and moved around or customized at any time. When you're done, tap the clasp button at the top of the mannequin to try it on!
How do I customize beads? While placing beads, you can scroll the color wheel at any time to change the color of the current bead. Once you've chosen a bead, a color slider will appear if you can change that bead's color.
How do I customize a locket? Once you've chosen a locket, you can tap the silhouette icon to take a photo that will be used within the locket, or you can choose a picture of Strawberry or one of her friends to use!
Can I restore the packs I previously bought? Yes, Launch the app, tap on the Store button and tap on Restore Purchase. Type in your password and any previously purchased pack will be restored.
How do I prevent my child from making purchases without me? You can put restrictions on in-app purchases by going into your device's Settings > General > Restrictions. For more information on how to do this, please visit apple.com/support and search for "Restrictions".