Budge Studios™ presents Goodnight Caillou, the app that makes bedtime fun! Join Caillou & Rosie as they play fun mini games to complete their bedtime routine. Help Caillou brush his teeth, catch shooting stars, count sheep, and lots more!
- 20 different activities that help kids get ready for bed
- Educational activities, such as practicing counting and learning about hygiene
- Kid-friendly interface – perfect for ages 2 to 5
- Lots of variation – different bedtime routine each time
- Fun role-play for kids! Act like the parent by choosing the order of Caillou’s bedtime routine
- Wide variety of game mechanics - tap to choose, puzzles, drag along a path, multi-tap, microphone
- Record wishes on stars when you complete a routine
- Narrated by Caillou, with fun sounds and animations
- Dinner Time Fun
- Story Time Puzzles
- Catch Shooting Stars
- Trace Constellations
- Petting Gilbert
- Brushing Teeth
- Bubbly Bath-Time
- Finding Teddy
- Clean-up time
- Pyjama Dress Up
- Rosie’s lullaby
- Count sheep
- Goodnight kisses
- Washing Hands
I have an issue, how can I contact Budge support? For any questions or technical support, email us at email@example.com.
Can I restore the packs I previously bought? Yes. Launch the app, enter the Settings and then tap on Restore Purchases. Type in your password and any previously purchased content will be restored.
How do I prevent my child from making purchases without me? You can put restrictions on in-app purchases by going into your device's Settings > General > Restrictions. For more information on how to do this, please visit apple.com/support and search for "Restrictions".
I re-installed the app on my new device. Can I restore the packs I previously bought? Yes. Launch the app, Go to the store menu and tap on Restore Purchase. Type in your password and any previously purchased pack will be restored.
I have a problem with Goodnight Caillou. What should I do? Check Budge Studios' website and this FAQ section for a solution. If you cannot find solutions for your problem or questions, please contact Budge Studios customer support by email and provide as much information about your problem as possible including device model and iOS version, and a detailed description of the problem.
Don't see an answer to your question here? email us.